Basic Email Support
DidItBetter Software licensed apps include at least one year software assurance which enables you to update and upgrade to new releases for free within your software assurance term (1, 2, or 3 years). These updates are available for download from our website Downloads area. Basic email support is available on the licensed app for accounts in good standing. For email support, open a ticket online to fill out a short support request form. Tickets are reviewed and answered on a first come, first serve basis, with priority to Premier Support. Basic email support resolutions average between 2 to 4 days to resolve and sometimes must be escalated to Premier Support for resolution. Average resolution times for Premier Support via remote connection to the replication machine is 30 minutes to an hour or so. All accounts must be in good standing to enjoy the free email support benefit.
Basic email support does not cover third party product support, migrations, moves/reinstalling on a new replication machine, Outlook custom forms, customization requests, disaster recovery, remote or phone support, training, or any email support requests escalated to remote support for resolution. Non-covered email support issues fall under Premier Support for assistance.
Premier Support covers remote and phone support services with our certified DidItBetter Technical Support team and sessions are held by appointment. Our DidItBetter Technical Support team is available to help you weekdays between 9 am and 5 pm ET, excluding U.S. holidays. To accommodate our end users in different time zones, weekday after-hour support up to 10 pm ET (last remote appointment at 7 pm ET) or before 9 am ET may be arranged when scheduled a few days in advance.
Premier Support tickets take priority over basic email support requests. We offer several fee-based enhanced services – options below.
If you have Premier Support time left and need to schedule a session, open a ticket online.
Top Benefits of Premier Support
Responsive Tech Support
When we get involved, we shorten the time to issue resolution significantly compared to doing it on your own or with back and forth email. Just sit back and relax … let us connect and show you. No log in credentials needed.
All Star Pro Team
Our team of engineers know our apps best and are here to provide professional support services. Our DidItBetter Software engineers are experienced in supporting our sync apps in different environments and very knowledgeable in a variety of Microsoft products.Prior to supporting an end user’s install, our engineers work closely with a DidItBetter Software mentor to master our apps through extensive training and& testing to ensure consistent services. The best way to contact our DidItBetter Professional Services team is opening a ticket online.
Not a 'Use It or Lose It' Plan
After the Premier Support remote session is over, any time left on your block of Premier Support hours may be used for any future support needed. The remaining time does not expire until it’s used up!
Premier Support is more cost effective than purchasing individual single priority support sessions. The higher the block of time, the higher the savings. With Premier Support, it takes us an hour to an hour and half to resolve the average ticket and re-certify your DidItBetter Software installation; migrations/moves take longer depending on the migration plan. For non-scheduled emergency support requests, time is deducted at time and a half from your remaining hours.
Migration and Move Support
Why go it alone? With all technology, unexpected things just happen or things don’t go exactly as planned. A little preparation ahead of time can help. Let us lend a helping hand during the process to make the DidItBetter side of your migration go smoothly. Migration and move support is covered under Premier Support for remote assistance on all DidItBetter Software apps.
Migration and Move Support Applies To:
- Migrating from on premise Exchange to Office 365
- Migrating on premise Exchange to a newer version on the same box, but leaving Add2Exchange where it is
- Moving only Add2Exchange to a newer replication machine
- Moving and migrating both Exchange and Add2Exchange
- Moving Exchange without moving Add2Exchange
- Moving to a new platform (Office 365 / Hosted Exchange) and use Add2Exchange
- Moving Add2Outlook to another newer replication machine
- Reinstalling Add2Exchange due to a third party issue
- Reinstalling Add2Outlook due to a third party issue
What You’ll Need Beforehand
- Preflight Consult and License Check. During your planning stage, contact us for a preflight tech consultation to set up a time to discuss the DidItBetter Software app side of the upcoming migration/move. Our Customer Care team will also do a license check and provide a quote for anything needed for this upcoming project. Don’t delay! Open a ticket online to request a preflight phone consultation appointment. If you already migrated / moved without taking into consideration the DidItBetter Software app installed and without a preflight consult, Premier Support will be required for remote access support on the Add2Exchange or Add2Outlook app – open a ticket and request the first available appointment.
- Premier Support for remote assistance with the DidItBetter app. Make sure you have Premier Support in place prior to your migration/move session and anything else recommended from your license check. The average migration takes anywhere from 1.5 to 4 hours depending on how it’s approached. One free license transfer is included for your upcoming migration project for re-licensing the app to the same end user company (value $150). NOTE: Licenses are non-transferable from one end user company to another.
- Migration/Move Tools may be required depending on how you approach the migration/move. If you don’t have a value bundle then you may not have licensed the tools. If not, we’ll send you a quote.
Premier Support | Select a Plan
Premier Support is available in the following blocks of time — 2, 4, 8, 15 or 20 hours.
2 hour block for $275 buy now
4 hour block for $399 buy now
8 hour block for $720 buy now
15 hour block for $1305 buy now
20 hour block for $1699 buy now
Already have Premier Support and need help? Open a Ticket.
Proof of Concept Trial Install Session
For first time, new trial users only. One of our engineers will remote connect to the replication machine to assist with your DidItBetter Software ‘Proof of Concept’ (PoC) trial installation. We will use our (or your) remote control software to install and configure the relationships while consulting and training you on best practices, folder relationship replication settings for your specific sync needs, and the norms for your configuration. The PoC trial install is actually us certifying your install for a ready to go live once a license is purchased. You will have a general understanding of the app, and we will set any of the permissions needed to make it easier to manage, Sessions are held weekdays by appointment during our normal business hours, excluding U.S. holidays. The session price is $199.
Single Priority Session
A certified DidItBetter.com Software Support team member will connect to the end user’s system for updates/upgrades, creating, modifying or fixing relationships (aka Relationship therapy), for the reported issue. Up to one hour of remote/phone support services are covered under this single session during our normal business hours. This single remote session may be useful for troubleshooting a new first time ‘Do It Yourself’ installation, and/or quick ‘replication system re-certification’ diagnostic or for relationship therapy. The session price is $199. A Priority session covers up to 1 hour of remote/phone support in one remote session and is scheduled same/next business day or first available appointment weekdays during our normal business hours, excluding U.S. holidays. Not valid for After Hours or Emergency Support requests.
Annual Support Plan
Our DidItBetter Annual Support Plans covers support on the DidItBetter Software licensed app for one calendar year. Different from your Software Assurance which covers your update and upgrade download subscription, the Annual Support Plan covers remote and phone support on a single DidItBetter Software installation. Our engineers will assist you with updates, relationship set up and modifications, configuration help, the DidItBetter Software side of an Exchange migration and replication server move support. This DidItBetter Annual Support specifically does not cover third party support or customization services under this annual service plan.
We offer three levels of Annual Support and sessions are by appointment.
- Business Hours Access. Covers unlimited DidItBetter Software support during normal business hours. Sessions are held by appointment weekdays between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm ET, excluding U.S. holidays.
- Extended Business Hours Access. Covers unlimited DidItBetter Software support during extended business hours. Sessions are held by appointment weekdays between the hours of 7 am and 10 pm ET, excluding U.S. holidays.
- 24/7 Support Access. Covers unlimited DidItBetter Software support 24/7 (excluding U.S. holidays) and sessions are by appointment. For emergency support requests after normal business hours, a hotline number will be provided to the designated primary technical contact in your organization and general response time is within 4 hours.
Prerequisites: an active DidItBetter Software product license with valid software assurance and tool licenses. Remote support access via a remote connection is required for our engineers to connect to the replication machine.
New to our DidItBetter Software Apps?
If you’re a new managed services provider responsible for an end user’s DidItBetter Software sync app installation or you inherited taking over as the new DidItBetter Software Administrator role in your organization, no worries, we can help get you up to speed. With Premier Support or a Single Priority Remote Session, we will remotely connect to the replication machine and provide you a product orientation familiarizing you with the end user’s sync configuration. If the designated technical contact changes in your organization within the software assurance term and re-training is required for transition purposes and proper operation review, on-boarding and off-boarding, a Premier Support or priority single remote session is highly recommended.
Not sure what level of support you need? Start a live chat or contact us by opening a ticket online.