Sync Office 365 GAL, Exchange GAL, Public Folders with iPhones, Androids, Mobiles!
The Add2Exchange Server 365 edition supports public folder sync for Office 365, hosted Exchange, on premise Exchange 2016 and prior (all versions supported!), and Office 365 hybrid platforms. Use it for Exchange GAL or Office 365 GAL sync to your iPhones, iPads, and Androids, or to sync your Exchange calendar and contact folders to personal folders for viewing on your smartphones and tablets. Add2Exchange supports many different sync scenarios so you can configure the software to synchronize items between any combination of personal or public folders, shared folders, and even resource mailbox folders! Give it a try today!
If you already have an Add2Exchange Standard Edition or Enterprise Edition license, contact us for your crossgrade path to Add2Exchange Server 365 edition for Office 365, Exchange 2016, Office 365 hybrid.
- Exchange GAL or Office 365 GAL sync for viewing on iPhones, Androids, smartphones
- Calendar and contact sync for Office 365 Hybrid
- Exchange (on premise or hosted) and Office 365 calendar sync
- Sync Office 365 / hosted Exchange contacts or on premise Exchange public folder contacts to personal folders for viewing on iPhones, mobiles
- Resource scheduling or sync resource mailboxes
- Sync calendar and contact folders for those migrating to Exchange Server 2016 from prior versions
- Exchange public folder sync or shared folder sync with users’ mailbox folders
- Outlook users interested in private to private replication in a hosted Exchange, Office 365 environment, or on-premise Exchange
- Sync to/from subfolders. For mobile devices which support subfolders, you can select a different folder to sync to for keeping personal contacts and appointments separate from company contacts and appointments.
- Sync local or Exchange hosted folders and or Office 365 folders. Also sync CRM and Sharepoint folders with sufficient rights and permissions
Sync App Highlights
- Folder support: calendar, contacts, tasks, posts/mail, notes folders
- Type of replication: 1-way view only, 2-way bi-directional, full mesh sync, unidirectional GAL sync
- Configure parameter settings to determine how added items, modifications and deletions are handled
- Sync modes: Many to one, one to many, many to many, one to one … and more!
- Install and manage your sync configuration on a single replication machine – nothing to install on individual workstations nor mobile devices
- Mobile device support for iPhones, Androids, Blackberry, Windows phones, any smartphones and tablets which connect to Exchange ActiveSync
- Supports Office 365, Hosted Exchange, Exchange 201 and prior Exchange versions, Office 365 Hybrid
- Supports Outlook 2016 and prior versions.Virtual DidItBetter Sync Server available if you don’t have a replication machine to install it on, refer to Virtual DidItBetter Sync Server Solutions
The Mobile Worker
Add2Exchange is used by mobile workers who need their company contacts and work calendars accessible for viewing on smartphones and tablets when away from the office. Add2Exchange synchronizes and copies appointments and contacts from the selected Microsoft Exchange public folders (or the GAL) to your local mailbox folders where it needs to be for mobile device access. You can also easily sync new items made or edited on your mobile back to Exchange public folders (and even to other users).
Group relationship lists and templates help you automatically create relationships based on distribution lists. One of the more popular features of Add2Exchange is the built in Relationship Group Manager which entirely eliminates creating individual relationships one at a time. Somewhere between creating your 20th and 100th relationship, we figured you would prefer a quicker, better way to do this with less fuss and this is it! With the Relationship Group Manager, you can use Exchange distribution groups and create relationship templates, attach to the group to make and remove relationships automatically based on the inclusion or exclusion in the list. Creating new relationships is done by adding users to the distribution group. The next time Add2Exchange syncs, it creates each relationship and can even create new folders for you, if necessary. Group relationships save you time by helping you manage large number of relationships on an on-going basis with relationship templates and distribution lists rather than creating each sync relationship pair, one at a time.
Additional information: Relationship Group Manager.
Global address list sync. Use the Add2Exchange GAL Sync Manager to automatically replicate your global address list to selected users’ local mailbox contacts for viewing on smartphones. To initialize GAL synchronization, the contacts from your active directory will populate into a ‘GAL Cache’ folder (ex. a public folder or other Outlook folder such as private mailbox or resource folder dedicated for caching the GAL contents). Once the GAL synchronization is initialized, you’ll set up your sync relationships from the source folder (GAL Cache folder) to the destination folders for each of the users you want to share and replicate it to. The GAL contacts will automatically sync down to each of the selected users’ personal folders and from there the device’s sync software takes over for viewing on the phone. Learn more about GAL Sync Manager…
Related tech topics: GAL Sync Relationships | Initializing GAL Sync |GAL Exclusions
Central management with built in console. Easily add and remove users from the sync mix, or modify replication settings with just a few clicks.
Integrated folder cloning. Make individual folders automatically for any new relationships. Folder cloning creates a mirror image of the folder structure from a template account to multiple destination mailboxes. This is useful when creating a new folder structure for sync purposes when you want a separate, non-default folder to receive the contents of synchronization from a source folder, but you do not have the desired folder structure made in the destinations yet.
Custom form support. Works with your Outlook custom forms when published to both locations.
Relationship Attributes. Once installed, configure the folder relationship with the type of replication needed for additions, modifications, and deletions. For example, if the source item is deleted, the destination item can be deleted or marked as deleted, or set to do nothing at all. If users make changes to their own copy of the item, settings in the folder relationship within Add2Exchange can be set to untie the original copy to preserve the changes made in the private copy and then make a new tied copy from the source, overwrite the changed copy, or do nothing.
Date range control for past and future calendar recurrences. Specify how far into the past and future to sync recurring appointments. The “Sliding Date Range” feature for recurring appointments saves replication time by reducing the number of items to process when replicating items very far in the past. Add2Exchange copies all items within the date range specified from the source to destination folder(s), will copy recurring items, and handle exceptions to recurring items if the original recurring item is within the replication period.
Powerful add-on tools. Three essential tools for your IT/Exchange administrator to better support your Add2Exchange installation — Add2Exchange ToolBox, the Recovery and Migration Manager (RMM), and the A2O ToolKit. The Recovery and Migration Manager tool is useful for easily repairing of systems due to Exchange migrations or Add2Exchange migrations, troubleshooting alerted relationships, or fixing something as common as an active relationship in alert when, for example, someone gets married (or divorced) and changes their email address. The Add2Exchange ToolBox features the ‘Surgeon General’ for identifying and changing replicated items, and several diagnostic, reporting, and logging and user errors. The A2O ToolKit offers a wide range of special functions such as the global forms replacement, advanced reset and ‘start over’ options, and higher level reporting and analytical tools.
- Scalable and flexible. License one folder type (Calendars or Contacts) or the Sync Suite (Contacts, GAL Sync Manager, Calendars, Tasks, Posts, Notes). Our licensing is simple. We offer the following licensing tiers — 20, 50, and unlimited relationships. The unlimited relationship license covers one replication machine so you can create ‘relationships’ as needed when adding new users or folders to the sync mix. If Calendars and Contacts are required and synced at different intervals, discounted licenses are available for additional installations when purchased with the main license. Smaller licenses are available – call for pricing.
What is a relationship? Every source to destination combination (folder pair) equals one relationship. The source is the folder the items are created in and the destination is the folder you want these items to sync to.
- Software assurance with free updates and upgrades for 1, 2 or 3 years. Your software assurance also includes basic email support on the licensed sync product for 1, 2 or 3 years.
- Responsive tech support. Our license value bundles include a block of Premier Support for 4, 8, or 12 hours of remote and phone support with one of our DidItBetter Software techs.
If you don’t have a replication machine to install it on, ask about our Virtual DidItBetter Sync Server solution.