Exchange GAL Sync Software for Mobile Devices, iPhones, Androids, and Outlook
with Add2Exchange Enterprise
Sync your global address list (GAL) for viewing on your iPhone and other mobile devices automatically. Use Add2Exchange Enterprise Contacts or Sync Suite with GAL Sync Manager to synchronize your Exchange global address list to users' local contact folders so they have a local copy of your corporate address book contacts and for viewing on smartphones and mobile devices (iPhones, Androids, Blackberry, iPads). Mobile devices sync with your Outlook Contacts folder, but most devices have a limitation of not being able to sync contacts from the Exchange global address list, nor a corporate address book kept in a Microsoft Exchange public folder. Even if they can, many accounts would need to be hidden for users not to be able to view or access service accounts or distribution lists.
With Add2Exchange Enterprise, you can automatically sync your GAL to your users! Global Address List synchronization allows you to treat the Exchange GAL as the 'source' public folder to be synchronized one way with one or more 'destination' folders -- your users' local personal folders. Once the account contacts are in the users' Outlook mailbox, the mobile device's sync software (Exchange ActiveSync, BES) takes over from there and syncs it to the mobile devices.
- Centralized Installation & Management: Add2Exchange Enterprise Contacts with GAL Sync is a server-side solution with no additional software installed on the client workstation or on the mobile device. The folder relationships and inclusions and exclusions are all administered and managed from one central location.
- Support for Photos: Pictures (small-sized) can be added to the GalCache folder and those pictures are copied to the destination users' folders so when the contact calls, the picture shows up on the phone!
- Sync your GAL to personal folders and mobiles: Add2Exchange Enterprise GAL Sync makes a 'GalCache' or 'Employee' public folder and populates it with active AD accounts, contacts, email-enabled public folders and/or distribution lists and email enabled Security Groups. Any account can be included or excluded from the GalCache folder. One way (unidirectional) relationships and template relationships can be made to the folder and users will get the contents in their mailbox, and thus to their mobile devices -- smartphones and tablets.
- Easy to Use: Once Add2Exchange Enterprise is installed and configured, the synchronization takes place automatically based on the folder relationships created and settings you selected. There is no user involvement! Refer to our product guide for additional information.
- Platforms Supported: Ideal for Exchange Server 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003 users and any smartphone or mobile devices with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Free Upgrades - choose 1, 2, or 3 years: Each new license includes at least one year of software upgrade assurance with email support. Software assurance covers your free updates ANDupgrades available for download from the web and free email support on the licensed solution for the duration of your software assurance term. Licenses are also available with 2 or 3 year software assurance.
For additional information on GAL synchronization (initializing a GAL sync, creating a GAL sync relationship, GAL exclusions, editing GAL sync relationships), please refer to our product documentation. Helpful topics:GAL Sync Relationships | Initializing GAL Sync |GAL Exclusions.
Visit our downloads area to try Add2Exchange Enterprise free for 21 days.
Global Radio, home to the UK’s leading commercial radio brands, went looking for a solution to be able to put their internal Global Address list onto every corporate mobile device they provide to their staff. “After doing some research for a server-side solution to our problem, we decided on DidItBetter’s Add2Exchange Enterprise solution,” says Luke Darby, Infrastructure Network & Systems Manager at Global Radio. “The only solution we could find at a competitive price was Add2Exchange. All other solutions only addressed half the problem or were device specific... Add2Exchange is now completely transparent to our users, offering a complete end-to-end solution with no user intervention required. There are no client plug-ins required and our users are required to do nothing to make it happen.” Global Radio’s Messaging Team found Add2Exchange easy to install and configure. This, allied to the excellent support provided by the DidItBetter support team, made for an easy installation and rapid deployment cycle.
Our Add2Exchange Enterprise licensing model is flexible to suit your needs. You can license one folder type (Add2Exchange Enterprise Contacts with GAL Sync Manager) or the Sync Suite (Contacts with GAL Sync Manager, Calendars, Tasks, Posts). Our value bundles include the Add2Exchange tool licenses (ToolBox and the Recovery and Migration Manager) and at least one 4 hour block of Premier Support for remote or phone support with one of our remote techs. All of our products include software assurance for 1, 2, or 3 years depending on the option you select. As mentioned above, software assurance covers your free updates and upgrades on the licensed product available for download from the web and free email support on the licensed solution for the duration of the software assurance term.
Our licensing model is based on the number of relationships needed. What is relationship? Every source to destination combination (folder pair) equals one relationship. The source is the folder the items are created in and the destination is the folder you want these items to sync to. You can license 2, 10, 20, 50 or unlimited relationships. The unlimited relationships license covers all users in a single Exchange where the solution is installed on one replication server. Discounted licenses available for additional servers/EOUs.
For pricing or to place your order for Add2Exchange Enterprise Contacts with GAL Sync Manager,
visit our online store or for a licensing recommendation, please initiate live chat or email info @ diditbetter.com
If you are looking for a hosted Exchange mail service which offers Add2Exchange contact synchronization features, contact us for a quote on our Hosted Exchange with Add2Exchange Enterprise service.